ReD BandookbaaZ Youtuber Full Information

I am  ReD BandookBaaZ

PUBG Mobile: Who is ReD BandookBaaz?

  • With over 500+subs , BandookBaaz is one of the most popular PUBG Mobile Gamer
  • All you need to know about ReDBandookBaaz's real life outside PUBG Mobile. 
OFFICIAL 
Timeless

Talking to fans and people, in general, has always been a pleasant experience for me. Through this interview, all those people who look up to me can know more about me and my past. There is a lot to uncover but I will try to be sweet and short.

So here it goes!

Advertisement

Q. Who is ReD BandookBaaz ?

I am Gamer. Roaster Voice dubbing Artist

Q. How did ReD BandookBaaz start gaming?

I started playing PUBG Mobile on Android Redmi 4 .I occasionally live-streamed on YouTube too.

Q. What social media handles does BandookBaaz have?

Advertisement
I have 50 followers on Instagram

Instagram: @priyanshutararoffical

YouTube: ReDBandookBaaZ

Q. What is the real name of ReD BandookBaaz?

Advertisement

My real name is Priyanshu Tarar

 Q. Where is BandookBaaz from?

I am from Shamli Uttar Pradesh.

Q. What did BandookBaaz do during his school days?

Advertisement
Ad
I was very diligent during my school days.

I was really studious and always excelled during my school days.

Q. What do ReD BandookBaaz's parents think about his gaming?

My parents have full faith in me, and they always try to motivate me for better.

Q. Who are ReD BandookBaaz's favorite players of all time?

Sc0utOP is my most favourite player of all time.

Q. Which city does ReD BandookBaaz currently stay in?

I currently reside in Shamli. 

Q. What is ReD BandookBaaz's favourite food, and why?

I like to have Milk and Brown Bread in the morning. The meal keeps me fit, and gives me energy.

Q. What is ReD BandookBaaz's personal favourite moment in PUBG?

There was a match where more than 20 players were remaining, and no one was fighting. They were talking, laughing, smiling and above all that, enjoying themselves. This made me realise that fighting is not always the right thing to do.

Q. Does ReD BandookBaaz like other sports apart from Esports?

I enjoy playing Cricket. 

Q. What is ReD andookBaaz's PUBG ID?

5479213009

Q. Where does ReD BandookBaaz see himself in five years?

Enter caption

In coming years, I want to fully dive in the world of Esports. I also want to start Vlogging as soon as possible.

Advertisement
Ad
 
 

Comments